Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting Started

I have recently become aquainted with blogging and wow there are sooo many cute ideas out there! I want to do cute and crafty things too.

I decided I wanted to do a blog and share my plethora of knowledge with the world, but as I started writing down my thoughts and looking for ideas, I realized I don't know all that much. So I was thinking I would blog about my "journey" of learning, and hopefully what my experiences and what I learn will help others.

Even though I have felt the need to do a blog, I've felt apprehensive and intimidated about sharing my thoughts with the world. I'm reminded of President Boyd K. Packer's talk, The Candle of the Lord. It says "Somewhere in your quest for ... knowledge, there is that “leap of faith,” as the philosophers call it. It is the moment when you have gone to the edge of the light and stepped into the darkness to discover that the way is lighted ahead for just a footstep or two."

Well, as I begin this blogging journey, I am very much stepping into the dark, but "the way is lighted ahead for just a footstep or two."


And Away We Go!!

No comments: